- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field and 3 years of directly related experience; or a high school diploma and 5 years of directly related experience.
- Demonstrated technical experience with Linux and Windows server computer hardware, operating systems and application software including Red Hat 7 and 8, Windows Server 2016 and 2019 and networking parameters.
- Ability to install, repair, and troubleshoot server hardware, software, peripheral devices, disk arrays and tape libraries.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Service oriented and able to communicate and interface with users, peers, and vendors.
- Ability to conduct research into server issues and products are required.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and security vulnerabilities.
- Security+ or similar certification.
- Two years of Linux Systems Administration.