• US Citizenship is required.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
• An undergraduate degree in a related field and 1 year of directly related experience; or a high school diploma and 4 years of directly related experience.
• Demonstrated technical experience with Linux and windows server computer hardware, operating systems and application software,
including Red Hat 7 and 8, Windows Server 2016 and 2019 and networking parameters.
• Ability to install, repair, and troubleshoot server hardware, software, peripheral devices, disk arrays and tape libraries.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Experience performing Linux Systems disaster recovery.
• Service oriented and able to communicate and interface with users, peers, and vendors.
• Ability to conduct research into server issues and products as required. Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural
documentation, and security vulnerabilities.
• Linux + or similar certification.
• Two years of Linux Systems Administration.