- Conducts S&TI research and analysis, and produces finished S&TI assessments on emerging and disruptive technologies with the potential to impact U.S. military operations.
- Identifies technical capabilities and performance characteristics of foreign EW systems.
- Conducts analysis of R&D process and organizations associated with target EW systems.
- Provides technological assessments suitable for ingesting into Library of National Intelligence in accordance with Defense Intelligence Analysis Program requirements and Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Intelligence Community Directives.
- Prepares and provides S&TI products in support of Department of Defense concepts, capability development, and acquisition customers. These products include subject matter briefs, intelligence notes, threat modules, threat briefings, and technical memoranda.
- Collaborates and coordinates products within DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) agencies and organizations throughout the S&TI Enterprise.
- Works with the Chief Engineers to plan and staff assigned programs according to and in compliance with MERC Standard Processes.
- Builds and maintains a working environment of trust and teamwork; swiftly and effectively addresses issues that interfere with a cohesive and productive working environment.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with the Directors, Customers, University Staff, co-workers, and the public using principles of good customer service.
- Responsible for support and execution of other duties and responsibilities as assigned.