- Responsible for leading individual and team efforts pertinent to reliability, sustainability, acquisition, and sustainment programs.
- Applies and develops research techniques and expertise to perform assigned tasks and participates with teams in logistics, spares, and maintenance planning and support of research and development programs, life cycle systems management during acquisition, distribution, sustainment and disposal phases of a system lifecycle.
- Responsible for ensuring tasks are accomplished within cost, schedule and performance requirements of the work effort.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- May prepare and present formal and informal briefings.
- Complies with all Executive Director approved MERC-wide policies and procedures.
- Adheres to and ensures implementation of approved MERC standard processes (MSP) consisting on quality management policies and principles, and promotes and attitude of commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Remains cognizant of customer needs and pursues new business opportunities.
- Ensures thorough familiarity and awareness of all MERC core capabilities and with the MERC current and potential customer base in an effort to promote MERC capabilities and interests to customers and potential customers.
- Performs collection, development, and analysis of maintenance data as well as the production of daily, weekly, monthly, and long-term reliability analyses.
- Conducts theoretical and experimental studies, provides technical direction, and directs analyses to formulate solutions to problems.
- Interprets Air Force drawings and provide recommended updates as required.
- Performs duties with guidance from more Senior Reliability Analysts, supervisor, designated project/program manager, or Chief Engineer.