- Experience performing finite element analysis of airframe vehicles using industry-standard software (Nastran experience a plus).
- Experience performing damage tolerance analysis.
- Experience with aircraft loads analysis (experience with helicopter loads a plus).
- Experience with rotary-wing aircraft in the areas of structures, flight mechanics, or usage analysis (H-60, H-1, or MH-139 experience a plus).
- Experience with armament / weapons stores in the areas of structures, flight mechanics, testing, or usage analysis.
- Experience designing and/or installing flight test instrumentation, and post-processing flight test data to substantiate repair designs and validate finite element models.
- Experience programming MATLAB or Python.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on new tasks, seeking guidance when necessary.
- Ability to manage time effectively in support of multiple projects or tasks.