- Ability to assume responsibility for technically significant project tasks.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs.
- Perform component engineering on new and existing designs and address obsolescence/DMSMS issues.
- Perform electronic/avionic design using customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Proficiency using lab test equipment such as o-scopes, logic analyzers, signal analyzers, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, etc.
- Proficient use of Altium Designer, SolidWorks, Xilinx Tools.
- Use of Analog Spice Simulation Tools.
- Use of time domain modeling and simulation tools for complex electronic designs.
- Experience in on-aircraft technical work including engineering validation of system interconnects, requirements for wiring and cabling, workmanship requirements.
- Digital and analog circuit design experience.
- Four+ years of applicable experience.