- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Successful candidates must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a DoD security clearance.
- This position requires an undergraduate degree and 2 years of related program experience, a Masters degree and 1 year of related program experience, or a Ph.D. degree. Degrees should be from one of the following technical disciplines: + Industrial Engineering or similar engineering degree from an ABET accredited School or College of Engineering
- Experience evaluating process control through statistical methods in a production or similar environment.
- Excellent oral and written technical communication skills. This will need to encompass technical report writing, customer presentations, and regular customer interactions.
- Must present the ability to work as part of a team, or alone, with a self-driven strong work ethic.
- Experience with mechanical and/or avionics systems especially related to C-130 and special operations forces C-130 highly desired.
- Familiarity with Air Force aircraft maintenance processes and experience interpreting the resultant data.
- Practiced in RCM/MSG-3 analysis and CBM+ process development and implementation.
- High motivation for continuous process improvement and automation.
- Programming skills and desire, preferably in Python or MATLAB.