- Manages all administrative, contractual, financial, purchasing, human resources, facilities, receiving, business systems, and the Network Systems functions performed by MERC in support of MERC operations.
- Responsible for maintenance and electronic archiving of all MERC contract files to include all legally required documentation on contract deliverables, modifications, and correspondence. Responsible for all official transactions, both verbal and written, between MERC and Contracting Officers.
- Responsible for the MIS specifications and requirements needed to insure historical data and adequate information is available to meet the needs of MERC management and customer audits.
- Responsible for the development of other business systems, such a TimeTracker, Proposal Builder and Orbit required to effect the legal and efficient operation of the Center.
- Responsible for the development of the MERC annual budget to the Executive Director.
- Responsible for assisting the Executive Director in assuring fiscal responsibility for the MERC operating and contract budgets relative to approval of all MERC expenditures.
- Supervises assigned personnel. Accomplishes performance review of personnel assigned.
- Responsible for recommendation of personnel actions of all kinds. • Provides leadership in the promotion of MERC Standard Processes (MSP), quality management principles, and serves as a key participant in continuous quality and process improvements of acquisition strategies.
- Complies with all Executive Director approved MERC-wide policies and procedures, and provides leadership to all assigned personnel to assure Directorate wide compliance with those policies and procedures.
- Responsible for support and execution of other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.