- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- A Ph.D. in Software or Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree from a School of Engineering at an ABET accredited institution; or a Master's degree in same and 1 year of directly related experience; or a Bachelor's degree in same and 2 years of directly related experience.
- Strong .Net knowledge and application experience within a Visual Studio environment.
- Experience with ASP.Net Web Forms and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in at least one .Net platform language, preferably C#.
- Strong SQL background with ability to do complex joins, write stored procedures, functions and other objects.
- Ability to render a set of system requirements into a diagrammed data model then build it out as a database and set of software classes at the solution level.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Server, including the ability to perform backups and restores.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.