- Works with the Technical Director and Chief Engineers to plan, staff, and manage assigned programs according to and in compliance with MERC Standard Processes, to include maintaining an up-to-date detailed programmatic/technical schedule for an assigned program throughout the life of the program.
- Directly responsible for the successful execution of assigned programs within budget and scope, and in accordance with program schedule.
- Provides periodic programmatic and technical reviews of assigned programs to all management stakeholders as directed, including all MERC Directors and Chief Engineers.
- Coordinates the efforts of others whose assignment is a portion of, or related to, assigned programs in order to maximize adherence to program schedules.
- May assist capture manager responsible for development of programmatic and technical approach.
- Encourages assigned program personnel to recommend potential program follow-ons and/or tangential future business opportunities and provides those recommendations to the Chief Engineers and the Director of Acquisition Strategy.
- After program completion, provides a written performance evaluation of each member of the proposal execution team to the respective team member's immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for support and execution of other duties and responsibilities as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor.