- Works with the Sr. Director of Engineering and Programs and Chief Engineers to plan, staff, and manage assigned programs according to and in compliance with MERC Standard Processes, to include maintaining an up-to-date detailed programmatic/technical schedule for an assigned program throughout the life of the program.
- Directly responsible for the successful execution of assigned programs within budget and scope, and in accordance with program schedule.
- Provides periodic programmatic and technical reviews of assigned programs to all management stakeholders as directed, including all MERC Directors and Chief Engineers.
- Coordinates the efforts of others whose assignment is a portion of, or related to, assigned programs in order to maximize adherence to program schedules.
- May assist capture manager responsible for development of programmatic and technical approach.
- Encourages assigned program personnel to recommend potential program follow-ons and/or tangential future business opportunities and provides those recommendations to the Chief Engineers and the Director of Acquisition Strategy.
- After program completion, provides a written performance evaluation of each member of the proposal execution team to the respective team member’s immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for support and execution of other duties and responsibilities as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor.