• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...)
• Working knowledge of the maintenance data collection systems used by the Air Force, Depot, and the Government (i.e. G081, IMDS, JRAMS, etc.).
• Interpret Air Force drawings and provide recommended updates as required.
• Familiar with Maintenance Steering Group 3 (MSG3), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Conditioned Based Maintenance (CBM+), Standard Visual Work Cards (SVWC).
• Vital understanding of the Air Force Technical Order Manual systems, Technical Order Distribution Office (TODO), and Technical Order Management Agency.
• Proficient in Aircraft Structural Maintenance/Corrosion repair processes and procedures.
• Able to perform data analysis from maintenance data.
• Prior experience with U.S. Air Force and use of special tools/equipment required to perform process improvement recommendations on assigned maintenance tasks.
• Ability to read and interpret technical publications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Should be a self-motivator and work with minimum supervision.
• Provide recommended changes to existing weapon systems/equipment corrosion control technical manuals in technical reports foruse by the Government in preparing Technical Publications Deficiency Reports.
• Requires a PhD in logistics or a closely related area from an accredited college or university and no experience, a Masters degree in same and 3 years of directly related experience; or Certification as a Professional Logistician (CPL) and 3 years directly related experience; or an Undergraduate degree in logistics or a closely related area and 6 years directly related experience; or no degree and 9 years of directly related experience and a recognized expert in the respective field.